Sealed bids are invited from registered construction work contractors for Widening and Realignment of a 14.9 KM Road from Ishkarwaz to Lashkargaz located in the Broghil Valley. The tender documents of construction work can be obtained from give below link. No tender documents except those obtained from given below link will be entertained. Sealed tender should reach this office on or before May 31, 2021 till 4:30 pm, through courier/registered mail OR by hand with acknowledgement letter on below mentioned address.
Terms and Conditions
- The tenderer should ensure that they have visited the site before tendering for the work. All other details including drawings and plans can be obtained from AKRSP programme offices.
- The conditional, incomplete, and overwritten tender submitted by the bidder will be liable to be rejected.
- The tenderers will be required to submit a bid security/bond of PKRs 590,000. The bid security can be submitted in the form of a certified check or bank draft. The bid security will be returned to the unsuccessful bidder after the award of the contract or in case of the cancellation of the bid.
- If two or more contractors/firms become the lowest by quoting the same rates for this work, the decision of the procurement committee to accept the tender for the award of contract will be final.
- The successful tenderer will have to execute the agreement and deposit performance security bond within 28 days after issuance of the acceptance letter.
- The work will be executed according to the specification and design/drawings approved by AKRSP.
- The Payment will be made according to the actual work done subject to the availability of funds provided by PATRIP.
- The contractor will have no right to claim any interest on account of delay in making payment for work done because of the non-receipt of funds well in time.
- AKRSP reserves the right to change the quantity (increase or decrease) as per site conditions at any time.
- The interested parties can participate in the pre bid meeting on 18 May 2021 to get orientation on bid preparation process which will be held in the Regional Programme Office of AKRSP, Chitral.
- AKRSP reserves the right to cancel or reject any/all bids without assigning any reason (s) thereof.
Tender document link Click Here
Drawings link Click Here
Coordinator Finance, Admin & HR
Aga Khan Rural Support Programme
Area Programme Office Booni
Near Pamir Public School
Booni Upper Chitral
INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS
The Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP) has been working in Gilgit Baltistan since 1982. It is planning to establish 38 Passive Solar Green Houses in Gilgit Regions. Therefore, quotations are requested for the supply, installation, and fixing of aluminum along with the glass for passive solar greenhouses.
For detailed specifications Download RFQ Click Here
Interested individuals or firms can obtain/see detailed specifications from the above-mentioned website and submit the quotation on 20th May 2021 at 4:00 pm. A sealed envelope shall be accepted. Therefore, please send the complete set of documents to email@example.com
Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP)
Region Office, Noor Colony, Gilgit.
The Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP) is seeking quotations from vendors/service providers for purchasing Laptops, Multimedia, Printers, and Digital Cameras.
RFQ File For Laptops, and Printer Part 1 Click Here:
RFQ File For Multimedia, and Camera Part 2 Click Here:
Terms and Conditions:
- All prices must be quoted in Pak rupees.
- Delivery within 7 working days is required after issuance of the Purchase order at AKRSP Core Office, Gilgit.
- Prices should be mentioned inclusive of all taxes.
- Taxes as per government prevailing rates shall be deducted at the time of payment.
- Payment shall be made in the form of a cross cheque.
- The organization reserves the right to change the quantity according to requirements.
- The organization reserves the right to select one or more suppliers.
- The organization reserves the right to accept or reject any /all bids.
Kindly send separate quotations for Part – 1 & Part – 2 by 05th May 2021 before 02 PM Clearly mention “Quotation for Computer Equipment” on the Envelop to the following address:
AKRSP Core Office, Babar Road Gilgit
Send via email as pdf attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP) is seeking quotations from vendors/service providers for vehicles parts.
The interested supplier or service provider are requested to follow the following term and conditions mentioned hereunder.
- The quotations with all information requested in RFQ should be submitted before deadline..
- Late submission of quotation beyond the prescribed date and time will not be accepted.
- The last date for the submission of quotation is 17 May 2021 at 11:00 am
RFQ for Vehicle parts Download Here
Kindly send separate quotations to the following address:
AKRSP Core Office, Babar Road Gilgit
Send via email as an attachment to email@example.com