Sealed bids are invited from registered construction work contractors for the Construction of (60m) Flood Protection walls, Improvement of the Existing Road from Kishmanja to Garamchashma Road, and 7km link roads in Broghil Valley Upper Chitral. The tender documents of construction work can be obtained given below link. Tender documents except those obtained from the below link shall not be entertained. . Sealed tender should reach this office on or before July 04, 2022, till 4:30 pm, through courier/registered mail OR by hand with an acknowledgment letter at the below-mentioned address.
Terms and Conditions
- The tenderer should ensure that they have visited the site before tendering for the work. All other details including drawings and plans can be obtained from AKRSP programme offices.
- The conditional, incomplete, and overwritten tender submitted by the bidder will be liable to be rejected.
- The tenderers will be required to submit 2.5% of the bid value as bid security/bond. The bid security can be submitted in the form of a certified cheque/Demand Draft (DD), call deposit, or bank draft. The bid security will be returned to the unsuccessful bidder after the award of the contract or in case of the cancellation of the bid.
- If two or more contractors/firms become the lowest by quoting the same rates for this work, the decision of the procurement committee to accept the tender for the award of the contract will be final.
- The successful tenderer will have to execute the agreement and deposit a performance security bond within 28 days after the issuance of an acceptance letter.
- The work will be executed according to the specification and design / drawings approved by AKRSP.
- The contractor will have no right to claim any interest on account of delay in making payment for work done because of non-receipt of funds well in time.
- AKRSP reserves the right to change the quantity (increase or decrease) as per site conditions at any time.
- The interested parties can participate in the pre-bid meeting on 23rd June 2022 2022 to get orientation on the bid preparation process which will be held in the Regional Programme Office of AKRSP, Chitral.
- AKRSP reserves the right to cancel or reject any/all bids without assigning any reason (s) thereof.
Download tender document
Admin and Procurement Officer
Aga Khan Rural Support Programme
Regional Programme Office
Near Shahi Qilla Chitral KPK
Tel: 0943-412727, 4127
INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS
All vendors are informed that the procurement process related to SMK grant items has been finalized and selected vendors have been informed. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.
The Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP) is seeking quotations from companies/vendors/service providers for the purchasing of Desktop Computers, IT Equipment, LED TVs, Solar Penal, Furniture, Sports Goods, and Sound Boosters under Sihaat Mandan Khaandaan (SMK) project to establish Adolescent Friendly Spaces (AFSs) in district Diamer and Kharmang.
For details please download RFQs
The quotation must be sent to email: email@example.com The quotations must reach no later than May 24, 2022.
For further information, please contact:
Head of Administration,
Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP)
Core Office, Baber Road, Gilgit. Phone: 05811-452480
INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS